Until now the effective narcolepsy treatment has been a little and far away. Now there is new care for narcolepsy which has proven to be very successful.
As you may or may not know, until now there hasn’t been a lot of very successful care for narcolepsy. The only narcolepsy treatment proved relatively success is a dose of dexampetamine drugs.
Narcolepsy care with Dexamphetamine
Until a few years ago it was liked and practically the only treatment for narcolepsy was with daily dose Dexamphetamine. Dexamphetamine is a stimulant that forces the body to be awake by exciting dopamine receptors.
The problem with this treatment is that Dexamphetamine is:
1) very addictive
2) creating euphoria and ‘high’
3) Build tolerance quickly.
Thus, Narcoleptic users find themselves in need of higher and higher doses to accept the same stimulating effects and keep themselves awake.
Narcolepsy treatment turns ugly – be warned
Another terrible side effect of this narcoleptic treatment is that because the brain award system is connected with dopamine, and the narcoleptics hammer every day with Dexamphetamine, they find themselves unable to really enjoy life or receive a feeling of real positive achievement …
Because Dexamphetamine is completely excessive and kills the neuron of conditions lasting forever. This is exacerbated by the fact that daily, long-term use of Dexamphetamine is needed as a narcoleptical treatment.
For this reason, until now, Narcoleptics has had a fairly gloomy ultimatum:
– Whether you spend your whole life tired and fall asleep in every turn, or
– You stay awake and enjoy your life for a while, but then make your brain burn and can never enjoy anything else!
And this is a really difficult decision to make.
New narcoleptic care found
Now there are new narcoleptic treatments that get momentum in the medical field. A new drug called Modafinil was found several years ago and is now on the market as a treatment for narcolepsy.
This drug works differently for dexampetamine. Instead of ‘interesting parts that stimulate the brain’ instead of simple ‘deadly sleepy parts of the brain’. It’s about the simplest way to explain it without getting into detail.
Modafinil as a treatment for narcolepsy
Currently Modafinil is superior narcolepsy treatment for various reasons:
– This is not addictive
– It doesn’t make euphoria or ‘high’
– It has a 12-15 hour length (this means you only need to take one dose in the morning)
– It doesn’t ‘burn the brain’ and the user can stop and feel normal soon
– It’s cheap because the lower dose is needed more rarely
– There is no opportunity for potential abuse (unlike Dexamphetamine which has the potential of massive abuse)
So as you can see, this is a light year in front of other narcoleptic treatments.
Narcolepsy Care – The Best of the Best
Modafinil is the best of the best when it comes to narcolepsy care.